Our winter workshop is hosted by Patagonia Chicago and Uncommon Ground. Come join us in Chicago for this hand-on sustainability strategy workshop and get equipped with the knowledge and skills to build a business that takes people, planet, and profit into account. Learn how to gain a competitive edge for your business now and in the future!
Feb. 28, 6:30 – 9:30pm Patagonia Chicago Lincoln Park
March 1-2, 9:00 – 5:00pm Uncommon Ground Lakeview
RESERVE by February 4 for 10% off using code Earlybird25
How to develop a sustainable lifestyle for you and your family. In this monthly meetup group, we’ll look at all the aspects of sustainability and how to bring them meaningfully into your life. Sustainably-sourced refreshments included!
Sundays 1:30-4:30pm Total Cost: $100 Dates: 3/18, 4/15, 5/20, 6/10, 2018
5415 N. Sheridan Road, near Berwyn Red Line stop
• Create and refine a vision for your own sustainable business
• Set and prioritize goals and actions to integrate business sustainability
• Engage customers and other stakeholders in your vision and story
• Meet other women entrepreneurs to build your support network
• Navigate future business decisions with people, planet and profit in mind
• Be inspired by entrepreneurs who’ve created businesses for good
• Enjoy delicious, sustainably-sourced fare and refreshments
"Even though I have been engaged in sustainability initiatives for many years, I have found this weekend really useful, engaging and refreshing. It made me ground my commitment and inspired me to think in more strategic ways and to discover different dimensions of entrepreneurship. Learning, exchanging, discussing, and sharing stories with this amazing group of women has been a really valuable experience for me."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the discussion with fellow women entrepreneurs. And the workshop gave me a very good insight and knowledge on how to take sustainability forward in my own business. It was intense but so worth it."
"I'm quite new when it comes to sustainability and the workshop gave me a very thorough, systematic and applicable introduction to the topic. I felt not only inspired to use these principles in my future business, but also empowered with real and practical strategies for actually implementing them."